(1) Do I need an appointment to visit the puppies ? Yes. Please contact us for an appointment. We are not always home so we like to know you are coming.
(2) What are the prices of your puppies? There is a link on our website that explains our pricing and also what puppies are available.
(3) Are there any important things I should know before bringing my puppy home ? On our website, there is a link called “Bringing Your Puppy Home”. It contains the name of the food our puppies are eating as well as other tidbits we feel new puppy owners may find helpful
(4) What are the generations I hear about F1b, F2b and such? A helpful blog is on our website that explains the different generations. It can be confusing but it’s really basic math. We never really know for certain, what % of Poodle vs Golden Retriever a puppy may inherit
(5) How long until I can bring my puppy home ? It is basically 4 months from conception until a puppy is ready to be weaned.
(6) Will I get health records for my puppy when I pick the puppy up? Yes, you will a folder that includes all of the puppy’s health records including vaccinations, weights and deworming. It also contains the puppy’s birthdate and pictures of the parents.
(7) I have read that a blanket or toy with the mother’s scent is comforting for a puppy when it is weaned. Can I bring a blanket to rub on the mother? There’s no need to bring a blanket or toy. We will give you a small blanket that has been rubbed on the mother.
(8) Are the parents to your puppies on site? Yes, they are and several of them were raised and bred here on our farm
(9) How much food should I feed my puppy when I take it home? We free-feed our puppies since they are still in a “litter environment” when they go home. Here is a link to the feeding chart that is furnished by Purina: https://www.purina.com/articles/puppy/feeding/how-much-to-feed-a-puppy-chart
(10) If I have questions after I get home, can I contact you ? Absolutely! We are here to help!
Categorised in: GoldenDoodles
This post was written by admin